Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23

Well no fishing today with strong north winds. The fishing the last few days has been slower. Did have some salmon show there faces, and it was nice to see some around. The trout seem to have slowed down a bit, I did fish in deeper water once and found a mix bag of fish there. It seems this summer has been up and down, wow we have been spoiled the last couple years. I really don't know what is going to happen with the salmon fishing with only a few bites per trip on them. Today the wind is blowing 20-30 out of the north, and that sure won't improve anything. I see the fishing being really tough for the next couple days, it can only get better. I will be fishing everyday starting tomorrow till labor day weekend, so I will being trying new spots if we can't locate fish. There out there somewhere...Fish Hunter Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment